Everyone deserves a healthy smile and access to the care they need. At Oral & Facial Surgery of New Mexico, we make dental implant treatment accessible to more patients by accepting a variety of payment methods, offering financing options, and working with most major insurance companies. During your first visit, Dr. Heiner will evaluate your oral health and smile goals, then design a custom treatment plan. The details of this treatment plan contribute to the cost of your oral surgery.
When determining the cost of dental implants, we take several items into consideration:
- How many implants are needed
- If additional procedures, such as bone grafting or tooth extractions, are necessary
- Your choice of anesthesia; local anesthesia, nitrous oxide, IV sedation, and general anesthesia are available
- Your dental or medical insurance
- The overall complexity of the surgery
We will provide you with a cost estimate for treatment upfront. If you have any questions or would like to sign up for financing options, a member of our team will be happy to assist you. Find out how much dental implants would cost for you by contacting our office for a consultation.
Dental Implant Financing
Any financing arrangements must be discussed prior to your procedure. At the end of the consultation appointment, we will provide you with a cost estimate for your care. If you are interested in financing the cost of your oral surgery, we can talk about your options and help you sign up. Financing is a great way to receive the care you need without causing financial hardship. Learn more at your consultation, or contact us to set up your appointment.
CareCredit is a credit card you can use to cover out-of-pocket expenses that are not covered by insurance. You can choose shorter term financing options 6, 12, 18, or 24 months, or longer term financing options for 24, 36, 48, or 60 months. Once you have applied and have been approved, you can use your credit card at any of the 225,000 enrolled CareCredit providers. This includes oral surgeons, dentists, chiropractors, hospitals and surgical centers, pharmacies, and even pet care facilities. Find out if you qualify on the CareCredit website or easily apply for your credit card in minutes.
LendingClub provides personal loans that are customized with a fixed term, a fixed interest rate, and a regular monthly payment schedule. You can receive a loan up to $40,000 and receive money in your account within 48 hours if approved. Personal loans can be used for virtually any purpose, including to cover the cost of your dental implant surgery. You will know the exact date your loan will be paid off, and using personal loans to consolidate high-interest credit card debt can even improve your credit score. See if you qualify on the LendingClub website and apply with no prepayment or application fees.
The Value of Dental Implants
Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option that prevents bone loss, making it a healthier solution for missing or failing teeth. The average cost of dental implants varies, because treatment is tailored to the unique needs of every individual.
The cost of your dental implant treatment will depend on the number of implants you need, your dental insurance, your choice of anesthesia, and if you require bone grafting or tooth extractions. At the consultation, we will discuss your oral health and smile goals, then outline the details of your treatment and payment plan.
In addition to protecting oral health, dental implants provide numerous other benefits that removable dentures or bridges do not, such as:
- Functionality. The implant post serves as an artificial tooth root. It stimulates the jaw to keep it strong and provides stability, so you can enjoy your favorite foods without worry or discomfort.
- Versatility. You can receive a single dental implant to replace a single tooth, several implants, or a new arch of teeth that are supported on multiple implant posts.
- Longevity. Dental implants have high success rates and with proper care and cleaning, your implant has the potential to last a lifetime.
- Maintenance. Dentures and bridges must be cleaned around, often requiring special products. Dental implants require no special dental care—simply brush and floss regularly along with your natural teeth.
- Beautiful. The implant crown is custom-made to match the size, shape, and color of your natural teeth. Many people aren’t able to tell which tooth is the implant because it looks so natural.